Injured in a Motorcycle Accident? Know What to Do Next.
After being injured in a motorcycle accident, your most important responsibility is to seek medical help immediately. Motorcycle accidents can cause serious, potentially life-threatening injuries—all of which need to be treated and documented by professional healthcare professionals.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, trust Carter Mario Law Firm to help. Contact our team today at 203-876-2711 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
What Are Your Next Steps?
After you have seen a doctor, there are other steps you can take to help strengthen your injury claim after a motorcycle accident. These include:
- Notifying Your Insurance Company: You should report your motorcycle accident and any injuries sustained to your own insurance company. However, do not speak to or sign anything from the other driver’s insurance company.
- Detailing the Accident: Take notes about how the accident occurred. Include specific details—including what lane you were in, the weather conditions, the time of day, the traffic flow, and other specifics you remember.
- Photographing Injuries and Property Damage: Before seeking any repairs, photograph any damage your motorcycle sustained in the crash. If no doctor photographed your injuries, make sure to photograph them yourself.
- Tracking Your Treatment and Recovery: Write down any medications you’re prescribed—including dosage. List all doctors you see—as well as any additional treatment or rehabilitation you require during your healing.
- Consulting a Lawyer: Filing a motorcycle accident claim can be a complicated legal process. That’s why it’s a good idea to retain a lawyer who fully understands all applicable laws—and can make sure you’re protected.
Trust Our Experience
When you or someone you love has been injured, you need experience on your side. Let Carter Mario Law Firm protect your rights. Just call 203-876-2711 today. The Carter Mario team offers decades of combined legal experience. We provide 24/7 access to our compassionate attorneys—along with our exclusive Zero Fee Warranty. With Carter Mario, you don’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we recover on your behalf. It’s that simple. Call 203-876-2711 to find out what Carter Mario can do for you.
Get Carter! Guaranteed Tough! Guaranteed Fast!