A slip and fall accident can happen anywhere—at any time—and they are not always the accident victim’s fault. While you do your best to stay safe, some falls are unavoidable.
The attorneys at Carter Mario Law Firm know many factors can contribute to a fall—and the injuries which may follow. That is why we work diligently to identify any potential hazards that may have contributed to your accident.
What Caused Your Fall?
Property owners and managers are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for visitors. If they fail to do so, they may be considered liable—and held legally responsible—for the injuries suffered in an accident. We may be able to help if your accident was the result of:
- Obstructed Walkways: Any item in a walking path is a potential trip hazard. Even small objects can pose a risk if placed in a walkway normally free of trip hazards.
- Unmarked Elevation Changes: Sudden changes in elevation can cause people to lose their footing. This may cause a pedestrian to lose balance and may lead to a fall.
- Broken Steps or Platforms: Broken, crooked steps or damaged pedestrian platforms are a serious trip hazard—and victims can suffer very severe injuries as a result.
- Wet, Polished, or Waxed Floors: Tile, vinyl, or laminate floors become slick when they get wet from leaks or spills—as well as a new application of polish or wax.
- Poor, Broken, or Missing Lighting: Poorly lit stairs or walkways can be trip hazards, as many normally avoidable obstacles become dangerous due to low visibility.
We Can Help You Move On
Victims of slip and fall injuries may be eligible for compensation if a property owner’s negligence contributed to their accident. At Carter Mario Law Firm, our attorneys know how to pursue these claims. We can help prove who is responsible for your fall. Let us protect your rights.
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries in a slip and fall, trust Carter Mario Law Firm to help. Contact our team today at 203-876-2711 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
When you or someone you love has been injured, you need experience on your side. Let Carter Mario Law Firm protect your rights. Just call 203-876-2711 today. The Carter Mario team offers decades of combined legal experience.
We provide 24/7 access—and our exclusive Zero Fee Warranty. With Carter Mario, you don’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we recover on your behalf. It’s that simple. Call 203-876-2711 to find out how Carter Mario can help you today.
Get Carter! Guaranteed Tough! Guaranteed Fast!