Filing a Hospital Negligence Claim? Know What to Do.
Preparing a Strong Case A successful hospital negligence claim requires proof a healthcare provider’s conduct has fallen below the professional standard of care, resulting in permanent harm. If you or a loved one suffered harm due to hospital negligence, the following steps will help you prepare a claim:
- Record the names of all people involved in your treatment
- Record the dates of all appointments, visits, and treatments
- Keep copies of all paperwork received from healthcare providers
Investigating Your Claim
Our legal team will review medical records, document injuries, and recovery, consult medical experts, and evaluate a healthcare provider’s education and history. We will also:
- Verify A Healthcare Provider’s Credentials: We check all licenses and investigate any prior disciplinary actions against a provider.
- Evaluate Any Violations of Regulations: Our legal team will evaluate your claim to determine if any regulations have been violated.
Before We File Your Claim
Connecticut law requires us to obtain a Certificate of Good Faith. This written, signed opinion from a qualified healthcare provider states there appears to be evidence of negligence. We have a network of medical experts to help determine if your case has merit.
Time is Limited
In Connecticut, the Statute of Limitations establishes a time limit for an injured victim to file for damages. This is generally two years from the date of injury.
If you have suffered serious injuries caused by hospital negligence, trust Carter Mario Law Firm to help. Contact our team today at 203-876-2711 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
When you or someone you love has been injured, you need experience on your side. Let the hospital negligence lawyers at Carter Mario Law Firm protect your rights. Just call 203-876-2711 today. The Carter Mario team offers decades of combined legal experience.
We provide 24/7 access—and our exclusive Zero Fee Warranty. With Carter Mario, you don’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we recover on your behalf. It’s that simple. Call 203-876-2711 to find out what Carter Mario can do for you.
Get Carter! Guaranteed Tough! Guaranteed Fast!