Burn injuries suffered in an accident are not just painful—they can bring lasting physical, emotional, and psychological trauma.
Physical injuries can cause lifelong scarring and loss-of-function. At the same time, emotional disturbances can cause vivid, upsetting memories.
A Question of Negligence
The physical effects of a burn injury can be difficult enough to address. Knowing the blame lies with someone else can make the experience even more devastating for an injury victim.
That is why the experienced burn injury attorneys at Carter Mario Law Firm have helped many innocent victims recover compensation for their losses—and seek justice against all those parties who may be negligent.
Pronounced Effects of Burn Injuries
The burn injury attorneys at Carter Mario understand how a burn injury can drastically affect a person’s life. Let us help you get compensation for:
- Physical/Emotional Trauma: A burn injury can be distressing. After an accident, a survivor may have nightmares and flashbacks—and may even develop post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Chronic Pain: Burns are one of the most painful injuries. Chronic pain can greatly reduce a burn victim’s quality of life and can severely impact their ability to perform their job duties.
- Disfigurement: Because of the damage they inflict, burns can cause permanent scarring and disfigurement. These injuries can very often require many surgeries and skin grafts to repair.
- Organ/Tissue Damage: Second and third-degree burns can penetrate deep into the skin, damaging tissue and organs. Complications can include infection, organ failure, or even death.
- Chemical Imbalance: Severe burns can cause loss of vital fluids, leading to dehydration and an imbalance in body chemistry. This can leave victims unable to regulate body temperature.
If you have suffered severe burn injuries in an accident, trust Carter Mario Law Firm to help. Contact our team today at 203-876-2711 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
Trust Our Experience
When you or someone you love has been injured, you need experience on your side. Let Carter Mario Law Firm protect your rights. Just call 203-876-2711 today. The Carter Mario team offers decades of combined legal experience. We provide 24/7 access—and our exclusive Zero Fee Warranty. With Carter Mario, you don’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we recover on your behalf. It’s that simple. Call 203-876-2711 to find out how Carter Mario can help you today.
Get Carter! Guaranteed Tough! Guaranteed Fast!