Defective Hernia Mesh Lawyers
Hernia mesh is intended to help repair hernias by providing additional support to weakened or damaged tissue. Unfortunately, what is intended to repair often causes new injury, at times even requiring another surgery to remove the mesh. Many hernia mesh products have been defectively designed.
When hernia mesh products fail – causing hardening, contracting, shrinking, or migrating of the implant – individuals can experience serious or even fatal side effects, such as:
- Bowel Obstructions
- Hernia Recurrence
- Mesh Migration
- Revision Surgery/Surgeries
- Seromas (buildup of fluid below the skin)
Hernia Mesh Products Linked to Injuries
Reports suggest certain types of mesh pose an increased risk of injury to patients. These types of mesh include:
- Atrium C-Qur: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an injunction to halt manufacturing in 2015.
- Bard Ventralex ST: This product has been linked to severe allergic reactions and additional adverse effects.
- Ethicon Physiomesh: Ethicon voluntarily recalled its Physiomesh due to higher-than-normal hernia recurrence.
Additionally, the manufacturers of hernia mesh devices have been promoting these products for use in situations in which they are not necessary (e.g. repairing a smaller hernia, which can be done through laparoscopic surgery).
If you have suffered harm as a result of your hernia mesh implant, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, out of pocket expenses, and pain and suffering. A knowledgeable and experienced Connecticut Defective Product Attorney at Carter Mario can help
Don’t wait! Call Carter Mario Law Firm today at 800-817-5803.
CARTER MARIO IS THE RIGHT LAW FIRM FOR YOU!
- We come to you and walk-ins are always welcome!
- Same day call back or lunch is on Carter!
- No answering machines. We are open 24/7!
- Online access to your file!
- You will receive frequent updates on your case!
- A team of 4 dedicated to you!
- You always get more money than your attorney!
- Exclusive home of the Zero Fee Warranty, which means it won’t cost you anything unless we get money for you!
The Attorneys at Carter Mario Law Firm Can Help
At Carter Mario, our team has decades of combined legal experience in negotiating defective product cases. We know what it takes to bring our clients maximum compensation for the losses they have suffered—and to do so in a timely manner.
If you or a loved one has experienced injury after receiving a hernia mesh implant, it is important to contact a knowledgeable and experienced Personal Injury attorney as soon as possible. At Carter Mario Law Firm we can help you to fight for the compensation that you deserve. Let Carter Mario Law Firm protect your rights. Just call 800-817-5803 today. You can also submit a FREE Initial Consultation Form online. We know serious injury claims—and stand ready to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Get Carter! Guaranteed Tough! Guaranteed Fast!